Charlotte H. Danciu, P.A. Attorney at Law.

Contact us for information:

  • To place your child for adoption- choose a family to Adopt your child 24/7
  • for an application to Adopt a newborn or child.
  • for any type of adoption such as grandparent, stepparent etc.
  • to find a Surrogate mother,
  • to be a Surrogate mother,
  • to find an Egg Donor.
  • to be an Egg Donor.
  • for Sperm, Egg, and embryo donation agreements

Contact Doreen for a list of financial assistance which might be available for Adoption.

Translate »