Adoption In Florida
Adoption of newborn and older children in Florida
- Florida has some of the best Adoption Laws in the Country.
- Birth parents may be provided living expenses during pregnancy and for 6 weeks after birth.
- Birthparents may select and meet the adoptive parents of their child as well as receive photos in the future
- Birthparents’ consent are final and may not be revoked unless a child is older than 6 months of age
Adoptions in Florida are eligible to be finalized in person or by zoom be finalized in 90 days.
Stepparent Adoptions, Grandparent Adoptions, Adult Adoptions, Single Parent Adoptions, Adult Adoptions
- What Are Important Questions And Fears That Prospective Adoptive Parents Have When They Meet You?
- What Are The Key Things To Know About Adoption In Florida?
Laws in these areas vary. Ms.Danciu regularly handles representation each of these type cases with proficiency, skill, and understanding. Recognizing how important and unique each case is, Ms. Danciu takes the time to explain the process and offer support in the various scenarios.
Call Now! Chat For Free!
Phone: (561) 300-6042
Espanol: (561) 815-8777